Microwave thawing has the characteristics of thawing don't defrost, thaw the meat or seafood products on color and texture to defrost completely before, microwave thawing will not cause any damage and loss of product, but due to the different dielectric constant of ice and water, so the microwave thawing must be controlled under 0 degrees, that is to say, microwave thawing meat is suitable for any cutting processing, not directly from frozen meat thawing for cold fresh meat, please pay attention to the customers. Microwave thawing process: meat from 18 degrees below zero to thaw to 5 degrees below zero to zero, depending on the individual size only 5 to 20 minutes, the whole process control is below zero, will not have any impact on product quality.
1) Multistage control of the process
2) Maintain the original color and elasticity
3) The lowest driage and the minimum protein loss
4) Defrosting rapaidly and propertionally with low energy consumpation
5) Contollale low temperature inhibits microbial growth
6) High efficiency per unite area
7) Use for refrigerating and preservation.
1. Pre-shipment Inspection: Supplier should trial run whole line at supplier’s factory before shipment.
2. Delivery Time: 45 working days
3. Payment Terms: T/T (30% to pay by T/T as down payment , the rest 70% is paid by T/T before delivery.)
4. Installation / Operation / Service / Manual: In English
5. Installation team: Commissioning service provided for 4-17 days. The client bears the technician’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodations and daily salary of USD 80.
6. Warranty: One year from the date of completion of the commissioning