Stainless Steel Fish Feed Pellet Extruder Making Machine is a newly-designed line for improving market of fish feed, which is developed successfully with our many years research experiences on food machinery. This line endues fish feed with novel shape, unique taste and color. It can meet with other needs of modern market by many superior characteristics, such as scientific nutrition formular and easy assimilation. And this line can also make the pet food cored filling, it will be more popular with modern pets. In extruder, the ingredients are cooked under intense heat and pressure as it moves toward the open end of the extruder where ingredients pass through a shaping die and knife. Fish feed is dried in amultipass dryer until its moisture content is low enough to make it shelf stable. Fish feed may pass througha coating drum where animal fat and vitamins are applied onto fish feed.
1. Novel design, high output and stable performance.
2. Main parts are made of special alloy material after heat treatment.
3. High wear resistant degree and long service time.
4. This Wet type floating fish feed machine is suitable for small fish feed plant and professional farmers.
5. Final processed aquatic feed pellets have unique taste and high nutritious.
6. Low energy cost, high capacity, easy to maintain.
7. Diameters and shapes of fish pellets can be adjusted by choosing different molds.
8. Salmonellas and bacterial infections can be killed by high temperature and high pressure process.
9. Feed pellets produced by this fish feed machine of puffing type, thus making it more easily to digest for fishes.
10. The Wet type floating fish feed machine is Equipped with steam condtioner, it will use steam to precook the flour materials, to make high quality fish feed.
1. OEM & ODM
2. One year guarantee and life-time maintenance service.
3. Consultation service before, during, and after sales.
4. Project planning and design services.
5. Debugging of machines until all are functional.
6. Training the customers how to operate and maintain the machines correctly.
7. Offer new product techniques and recipes timely.